This in-depth postnatal yoga course combines 5 recorded live classes and pre-recorded content, supporting you in reclaiming and rediscovering your body post pregnacy, helping to gently strengthen, tone and release tension.
Finding time away from your baby for self-care is challenging but really important, this course includes shorter classes, making it flexible and easier to fit around your baby and is suitable for any woman 6 weeks postpartum.
If you are suffering from any of the following postnatal conditions then this course really is for you!
- Back pain
- Weaken abdominals, and diastasis recti
- Pelvic floor issues
- Joint pain and discomfort into neck and shoulders
Course content includes
5 recorded live classes
- Class 1 - Re-discovering the core and pelvic floor
- Class 2 - Re-connecting more to the core
- Class 3 - Balance through your posture
- Class 4 - Making time for rest and release, necks and shoulders
- Class 5 - Challenge when ready, let's get moving
- 3 core classes: yoga in the first 6 weeks after birth; yoga 6 to 12 weeks postpartum and yoga 12 weeks postpartum and beyond.
- Specialist classes on common postpartum conditions, including yoga for diastasis recti, pelvic floor health, back pain, neck & shoulder tension, wrist & thumb joint pain and caesarean recovery.
- A much needed restorative yoga class.
- 3 Short classes for when you are pushed for time!