Pregnancy is a wonderful time in a woman's life but it can be tough. Yoga gently helps you to stretch, tone and relax during your pregnancy and helps to prepare birth and beyond. Yoga improves both your physical and mental well-being during this special time. This series of classes will help guide you through each stage of your pregnancy and birth, giving you the tools you need to support you as your baby grows. The course includes a class for each stage of your pregnancy, yoga for birth preparation, breathing and relaxation practises, yoga for pelvic floor health and specialist advice for women who suffer from Pelvic Girdle Pain or SPD. Amy has had the privilege of teaching pregnancy yoga for many years and the course is a culmination of her knowledge and experience of working with women at this special time.
This course is designed to support home practise. You are strongly encouraged to also participate in Amy's weekly live yoga classes on a Saturday at 10.15am via zoom.
Pregnancy Yoga with Amy
- Yoga for the first trimester (35:00)
- Yoga for the second trimester (51:08)
- Yoga for the third trimester (39:22)
- Yoga for birth and using a birthing ball (42:41)
- Pregnancy and Pelvic floor health (21:44)
- Heart and Baby breath
- Relaxation for Pregnancy
- Managing Pelvic Girdle Pain (SPD) (5:15)
- Adaptations for wrist pain (4:16)